A voice smooth as honey and the dance moves to match - what's not to love? Seven-time Grammy winner Usher hits the stage at the epic O2 Arena in London in this concert special, wowing a sold-out crowd with megahits from his albums Raymond v. Raymond, Versus and beyond. As he busts out killer steps on fan favorite songs like "OMG" and "Hey Daddy," it's easy to see why this soulful Southerner was named Billboard Hot 100's Artist of the Decade.
Trailers + Extras
- The Reverse Angle: O2 and MJ Fans compare Usher to the King of Pop
- The Reverse Angle: Pyro Usher's pyrotechnics experts explain how they create the...
- The Reverse Angle: New Look Usher surprises the kids at his New Look Foundation
- The Reverse Angle: Catering The catering team behind Usher's OMG Tour tells us how...
- The Reverse Angle: UK vs. USA Usher talks about the different musical preferences of...
- Usher: Live From London Trailer
- The Reverse Angle: Making the Show The concert's director, Dick Carruthers, explains how...
- The Reverse Angle: Transport The crew explains what it takes to break down a tour set...
- The Reverse Angle: Choreography Edwin Moore, the choreographer, talks about the evolution...
- On the Shoulders of Giants
Top 10 Fun Facts
- And I Am Telling You I'm Not Starring: Usher was slated to appear as C.C. White in the film adaptation of Dreamgirls, but had to drop out due to scheduling concerns (great news for Keith Robinson, bad news for fans dying to see Usher all tuxed up at the Oscars).
- Usher's godfather is Benjamin Augustus Middleton - better known to the world as Ben Vereen.
- From dance floor to box seats: Usher is a co-owner of NBA's Cleveland Cavaliers (apparently not even the smoothest of jams could convince LeBron to stay in town).
- One for the record books: Usher holds the record for the longest note sung by a child on "Star Search." The final tally? 12.1 seconds.
- Move over, Chattanooga Choo Choo - Tennessee's famed city has another transportation landmark: the Usher Raymond Parkway.
- It was Chattanooga where Usher's grandmother discovered her grandson's truly gifted pipes, after the boy joined his local church youth choir at age 9.
- Who could argue? Usher's been named the sexiest R&B artist alive by People magazine and one of the 50 sexiest men alive by Glamour.
- Good company: Usher won Grammys for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance two years in a row, with "U Remind Me" and "U Don't Have to Call." The only other artists to score consecutive awards in that category? Stevie Wonder and Luther Vandross.
- Usher became the first recording artist of the 2010s to score number one singles in three consecutive decades (that's the 1990s, the 2000s and the 2010s, for the calendar-challenged).
- Giving back: in 1999 Usher founded the non-profit charitable organization New Look, which strives to "provide young people with a new look on life through education and real-world experience."