No interrupting co-hosts, no commercial breaks - just Sherri Shepherd returning to her stand-up roots with a straight-talking comedy special. Dishing on everything from her televised crash course in ballroom dancing to her daily morning chat-fest with Whoopi and Joy, Shepherd pulls back the curtain on her hilarious life as a celebrity, mom, and newlywed.
Trailers + Extras
- Sherri Shepherd: It's My Time to Talk Trailer 2
- Sherri Shepherd: It's My Time to Talk Trailer 1
- Connecting with the Fans Sherri reveals what her fans may not know about her.
- I Just Gotta Salsa Again! Sherri reminisces about her time on Dancing With the Stars.
- Material Imitates Life Sherri gives us a taste of what we can expect from her show.
- Waking Up at 40
- To Shop or To Nap
Top 10 Fun Facts
- Well-versed in the female perspective: Sherri is the oldest of three sisters.
- When daytime goes primetime: Sherri co-hosted the 35th Daytime Emmy Awards with All My Children star Cameron Mathison.
- They're doing something right: Sherri picked up a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Talk Show Host alongside her View co-hosts in 2009.
- From small screen to silver screen: Sherri's many film credits include Beauty Shop, Precious and One for the Money.
- Queen of Jordan: Sherri scored major laughs playing Tracy Morgan's wife, Angie Jordan, on the sitcom 30 Rock.
- From screen to page: in 2009, Sherri released her first book, called "Permission Slips: Every Woman's Guide to Giving Herself a Break."
- Nice foxtrot: Shepherd appeared as a contestant on the 14th season of Dancing with the Stars.
- Here comes the bride: at her 2011 wedding to TV writer Lamar Sally, Sherri's bridesmaids included her View co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Community star Yvette Nicole Brown.
- Better not forget, kiddo: Sherri's son Jeffrey was born on his mom's birthday, April 22nd.
- You know you've made it when... Sherri appeared as herself in Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail.