Hot on the heels of their chart-topping new album The E.N.D., The Black Eyed Peas hit the road - transforming stadiums around the world into white-hot dance clubs. Inspired by will.i.am's love affair with the Los Angeles underground dance scene, this two-hour tour de force filmed at the Staples Center is chock full of bouncing beats, smoke machines, Fergie's fabulous fashion statements and even a flying motorcycle. Just try to sit still - we dare you.
Trailers + Extras
- The Black Eyed Peas: The Energy Begins Here Countdown to show time. An in depth look at the making of...
- What Inspired the The Black Eyed Peas Reflecting on inspirations of the Tour
- Feeding The Black Eyed Peas Behind the Scenes with Chef on the Black Eyed Peas Tour
- The Black Eyed Peas Make a Grand Entrance Using the Michael Jackson lift to make their way on stage.
- Getting Dressed Up For The Show The Black Eyed Peas costumes on display
- The Black Eyed Peas: The E.N.D. World Tour 2010 Trailer Trailer
- Building and Breaking Down the Stage The Building of the B.E.P. Tour stage and the breakdown...
- Backstage in The Peas' Dressing Room A brief tour of the B.E.P.'s tour dressing room.
- Fergie's Glamorous Stage Outfit Glam and spikes for Fergie's solo performance
- Behind the Scenes of the Tour's Light Show Lights, lights, and more lights - on costumes and on stage.
sign up to watch
Log InForgot password?