Emmy winning writer, producer, director, actor, comedian and, yes, singer, "Family Guy's", Seth MacFarlane, wows audiences, Sinatra style, at L. A.'s prestigious Club Nokia. Backed by a 39 piece all-star orchestra, MacFarlane is joined by special guest, Sara Bareilles. The duo meticulously turn back time with Great American Songbook classics of the 40's, 50's and 60's.
2012 Emmy Nominee for Outstanding Music Direction
Trailers + Extras
- Music is Better Than Words
- Seth MacFarlane: Swingin' in Concert
- Seth MacFarlane Pokes Fun at Charlie Sheen Seth MacFarlane pokes fun at his good friend Charlie...
- A Portrait of a Night An in-depth look at the concert that changes Seth...
- The Reverse Angle: A Capitol Recording Seth talks about how they created an authentic old-time...
- The Reverse Angle: A Portrait of a Night Seth, the musicians, and the crew talk about their love...
- EPIX Live: Seth MacFarlane Seth MacFarlane talks about his EPIX concert special...
Top 10 Fun Facts
- Home is where the hair is: Seth's production company "Fuzzy Door" gets its name from his digs while attending the Rhode Island School of Design - the front door was completely covered in fur.
- There's old school, and then there's old school: Seth received voice training from a 90-year-old couple who include Frank Sinatra among their more prestigious clientele.
- Okay, and then there's reeeeally old school: Seth's ancestors William and Mary Brewster came to America aboard the Mayflower.
- Qualified to tickle your funny bone AND your ivories: Seth is a skilled pianist (and he's probably made plenty of "pianist" jokes in his day).
- Trekkie alert: Seth is a huge fan of Star Trek, and actually got to appear as Ensign Rivers on Star Trek: Enterprise. Fame is an all-access pass, kids.
- Adding to his Trekkie street cred, Seth gets to claim he's related to Lt. Tasha Yar. Yep, Denise Crosby of Star Trek: The Next Generation fame is Seth's distant cousin (this also means Seth is related to Bing Crosby).
- More cousins than he knows what to do with: Seth also has a cousin named Tim Mercer, who has a pop punk band in Brooklyn, New York.
- Go Lions! Seth graduated from Kent School, a prep school in Connecticut that also counts Ted Danson, Treat Williams and Peter Farrelly among their talented alumnae.
- Apparently Seth didn't leave the best impression on Kent School's headmaster, who publicly criticized his "low brand of humor."
- Close call: Seth had a ticket to board the first plane used in the 9/11 attacks, but missed his flight by one minute.
- Please choose0