Justin Bieber: Never Say Never Director's Fan Cut
One part concert movie and one part musical biography, Never Say Never follows teen pop prince Justin Bieber as he navigates the mind-blowing world of sold-out shows and screaming fans. Including intimate home movies from his childhood and larger-than-life concert footage, the inspirational story has a simple message: don't let anyone talk you out of following your dreams. Careful, this movie just might make you a Belieber.
Trailers + Extras
- Never Say Never Fan Reactions Fans of Justin Bieber talk about their reactions to...
- Justin Bieber Crashes Rango Justin Bieber crashes the Rango Press conference and says...
- Theater Surprise Justin Surprises some fans during a screening of Never...
- Anything's Possible Miley Cyrus, Usher, L.A. Reid, and Justin himself talk...
- Never Say Never Premiere Justin talks about his fans and his music on the Purple...
- #1 Fan
- Justin and Friends
- Pizza Pray
- Avon Theater
- Vocal Chords
- Hand to Hand Combat
- Used to Play Here
- Every Stage
- Tickets Justin Surprises unsuspecting fans at his concert
- Playing the Drums A look at Justin's early passion for playing the drums
- Justin Bieber Never Say Never Trailer
- Justin Bieber Never Say Never RealD 3D Trailer
- The Reverse Angle: Justin Bieber: Never Say Never Everyone came out to the purple carpet for the premiere...
- EPIX News: Justin Bieber Never Say Never A look behind the scenes of Never Say Never with...
Top 10 Fun Facts
- Bieber fans are quick on the draw: Justin's concert at Madison Square Garden sold out in just 22 minutes.
- What is this, a documentary or backstage at the VMAs? "Never Say Never" features cameos from Snoop Dogg, Jaden Smith, Ludacris, Miley Cyrus, Sean Kingston, Boyz II Men and Usher.
- "Never Say Never" is the highest-grossing documentary of all time. Beliebe it.
- It pays to surf the 'net: Bieber was discovered via the videos he posted to YouTube. His future manager Scooter Braun came across them online back in 2008.
- What did YOU teach yourself today? During his childhood, Justin Bieber taught himself to play several musical instruments, including the piano, drums, guitar and trumpet.
- Cry me a river: Justin Timberlake was reportedly in the running to sign Justin Bieber to his record label, but lost out in a bidding war with Usher.
- Tweet this: according to the UK newspaper The Observer, Justin Bieber is a more influential social networker than either Barack Obama or the Dalai Lama.
- Justin Bieber was ranked #2 in Forbes' 2011 list of Best-Paid Celebrities Under 30 (#1? Lady Gaga).
- Love Bieber's look? Thank his road manager, stylist and "swagger coach" Ryan Good, who helped conceptualize Justin's streetwise ensembles of baseball caps, dog chains and flashy kicks.
- Can't track down Bieber in person? Find the next best thing: wax replicas of the Biebs are on display at Madame Tussauds locations in New York, London and Amsterdam.