We met him as the brash young comic who took Saturday Night Live by storm, with his killer Joe Pesci impression and the bizarre brayings of an original character called “Goat Boy.” Now Jim Breuer is all grown up, raising three daughters in the Jersey ‘burbs – and this whole marriage-plus-fatherhood thing has made him more hilarious than ever. As an added bonus, Breuer prides himself these days on crafting family-friendly routines... so no need to wait for the kids (or Aunt Edith) to hit the hay before you watch.
Trailers + Extras
- Jim Breuer: And Laughter for All Trailer
- Lying to Kids Jim Breuer explains how he can't help but lie to his kids...
- The Adventures of Being a Slayer Fan Heavy Metal fan Jim Breuer quips about being a Slayer fan...
- Young People Have it Easy Jim Breuer explains how easy life can be when you're...
- Ozzy Osbourne Voices Your GPS Comedian Jim Breuer jokes about how nearly impossible...
- Embrace the Crazy Jim Breuer advises those getting older to love their age...
- Jim Breuer: And Laughter for All
- Jim and His Fans Share a Close Bond Jim thanks his fans for coming out to the show
- Jim Talks About His New Show Jim talks about his new comedy special And Laughter for All.
Top 10 Fun Facts
- Must be something in the water: Jim Breuer was born and raised in Valley Stream, NY, which is also home to fellow funny guys Fred Armisen and Larry Miller.
- Early success: before hitting the big time, Jim Breuer appeared on the little-known sketch show Uptown Comedy Club, which also featured Tracy Morgan and Debra Wilson.
- What do you mean I'm funny? Breuer rose to stardom with the help of his hilarious Joe Pesci impression on Saturday Night Live.
- That's commitment: in August 2010, Breuer did almost an entire episode of The Howard Stern Show in character as Joe Pesci.
- Famous family: Jim's cousin is actress Nancy Allen, co-star of such films as Carrie and RoboCop.
- That's a mouthful: in 2010, Breuer released a book titled "I'm Not High (But I've Got a Lot of Crazy Stories about Life as a Goat Boy, a Dad, and a Spiritual Warrior)."
- So close, and yet so far: in 1995, Jim starred in the pilot for a sitcom version of the movie Clerks, alongside a pre-Felicity Keri Russell.
- Good (off-camera) company: Breuer joined the likes of Adam Sandler, Sylvester Stallone and Cher in voicing one of the zoo animals in 2011's The Zookeeper. Jim played the crow.
- All grow'd up: Jim now lives with his wife and three daughters in Chester Township, New Jersey.
- Because comedians wanna be rock stars, and vice versa: Breuer appeared in VH1's documentary "When Metallica Ruled the World."