Jackass 3: The Director's Cut
Forget slasher movies and sci-fi flicks - THIS is why 3D was created. Johnny Knoxville and his merry band of mischief-makers bring you all the jaw-dropping stunts and guffaw-inducing pranks you've come to expect over the past ten years, but in a way you've never seen before. Super high-def slo-mo, we salute you.
Trailers + Extras
- In Memory of Ryan Dunn
- Outtakes A look at some outtakes from The Making of Jackass 3D
- Antics on the Set A look behind the scenes on the making of Jackass 3D
- Deleted Scenes A look at a couple of deleted scenes from the film...
- Jackass 3D Premiere The cast comes out for the Hollywood premiere
- Roller Buffalo
- Jet Ski
- Watch My Dog
- The Premiere Buzz The cast & crew talk about all the Oscar buzz surrounding...
- What's Wrong With You? The cast talk about being a Jackass
- Old Man On Bike
- The Beginning of Jackass Jeff Tremaine talks about the origins of Jackass
- The Poo Cocktail Supreme Steve-O and Johnny talk about one of their favorite...
- Master Blaster
- High 5
- Duck Hunting
- The Return of Jackass The cast talks about making the 3rd installment in the...
- Weezer - "Memories"
- Jackass 3D Trailer
- The Reverse Angle: Jackass 3 The cast of Jackass 3 talks about how they've made...
Top 10 Fun Facts
- How time flies: Jackass 3D marked the 10th anniversary of the ball-bustingly pranktastic franchise. How those guys survived a full decade of blows to the head (and crotch) is beyond us.
- Keeping it in the family: the Jackass boys' fellow MTV alumnae Beavis and Butt-head provide an introduction to the film, explaining how to use 3D glasses.
- Always wondered how to capture awesome in mind-blowing detail? At 1,000 frames per second, that's how. Phantom high-speed cameras were used to create the film's colorful opening sequence.
- Knoxville spawn alert! Johnny's daughter Madison makes a cameo during the nostalgic end credit sequence, which is set to Weezer's "Memories."
- If at first you don't succeed... "The Lamborghini Tooth Pull" was originally slated to appear in Jackass Number Two, and was actually shot with Bam Margera's uncle Vincent. Ehren McGhehey re-shot the stunt for this film.
- Willy Wonka meets The Wild Bunch: cameraman Lance Bangs was wowed by the 3D experience, saying "Everything in 3D looks as brightly colored as candy... [it's] like watching everything through a viewfinder."
- In a show of solidarity to Steve-O, the cast and crew went booze-free during filming. As Johnny Knoxville stated, "there is no beer on set this time around even if some of us wish there was." Nobody loves you like your bros.
- We said DURING filming. On the movie's promotional tour, Bam Margera was grounded at a New Zealand airport for being too drunk to fly.
- Invading your personal space: the gang used 3D footage of "The Helicockter" stunt to pitch the movie to execs at Paramount Pictures. Mission accomplished, fellas.
- With an estimated $50 million at the box office, Jackass 3D broke the record for the most successful fall opening ever. It's true what they say: no one can resist a jackass roller-skating with a buffalo.