Grace is a single mom. She is too busy juggling work, bills, and the very married Dr. Hartford, to give her daughter, Ansiedad the attention she desperately needs. When Ansiedad's English teacher, Ms. Armstrong, introduces her students to classic coming-of-age stories, Ansiedad is inspired to skip adolescence and jump-start her life without mom. While Grace becomes preoccupied with the increasing affections of her co-worker, Ansiedad enlists the help of her loyal friend, Tavita, to plot her shortcut to "adulthood". But as her misguided plan unravels, Ansiedad and Grace must learn that sometimes growing-up means acting your age.
Trailers + Extras
- Don't Wait Up
- Party Scene
- She's Trying To Out Grow You
- Mission Impossible
- Crab Olympics
- Girl In Progress Trailer 1
- How Nerdy
- What Makes a Girl in Progress The cast and crew of Girl in Progress talk about what we...
- Girl in Progress Featurette The cast and crew of Girl in Progress talk about the...
- On The Set of Girl in Progress A look behind the scenes at the making of Girl in Progress.